Sunday, December 1, 2013

25 Days of Christmas Drawing Challenge. DAY 1 Intro and Figure Drawings.



Hello!

So a quick update. I've just graduated from the Savannah College of Art and Design. B.F.A in Sequential Art. YAY~






My sister is not impressed.

Super Cool Light Up Glasses. I'm the super short one.



I'll be updating more often as projects come along, but this last quarter was fun. I did a sponsor class with GE and my Senior Project, beginning stages for my first attempt at a web comic. (Updates will also be made periodically.)

Somewhat taking December wrap up things back home while working on various commissions, and projects, which bring me to the 25 days of Christmas Drawing Challenge.

How It Works:

During the first 25 days of December I will draw a topic from a hat, and draw what it is. The catch is that the day I select the category determines the number of or time I spend drawing. For example, if I choose futuristic vehicles on day 14, I would sketch 14 different vehicle concepts (Which means more than 14 total drawings.) If I draw 'animatic' on day 25, it could mean a 25 minute animatic (of course this is near impossible in just one day) or it means a animatic with 25 as the theme.


So for today I drew....





*** If you are viewing this message now, the figure drawings have not been uploaded yet. My scanner apparently needs to be reinstalled. Should be fixed by tomorrow***

No comments:

Post a Comment